Nice, another excuse to use Processing again..
The primary goal of this project is to make it foolishly easy to create Android apps using the Processing API. Once you have Processing on your machine (and the Android developer tools), you can simply write a line of code, hit Run (Ctrl-R or Cmd-R), and have your sketch show up in the emulator as a working Android app. Select Run on Device (Ctrl-Shift-R or Cmd-Shift-R) to have it run on an Android device that you have plugged into your machine. That’s good stuff!
- Android – Processing.
- NookColor USB ADB – nookDevs – Install SDK and Patch Driver.
- Processing & Android: Mobile App Development Made (Very) Easy | blprnt.blg.
- Jeanine Meyer’s Processing lessons.
- 3D in Processing for Android « codeanticode.
- Android Adventures, part 3: hardware detection in Processing | AK Eric .