Offline cache/sync can become corrupted or otherwise a horrible mess. Sometimes starting over is the best or only option.
- Create an empty, temporary directoryy. Such as c:\emptycsc
- run CMD as administrator
- robocopy c:\emptycsc c:\windows\csc\v2.0.6\cache /mir
- Alternatively, if looking to wipe _everything_ ; robocopy c:\emptycsc c:\windows\csc\v2.0.6\namespace /mir
- You won’t be able to use tab completion in CMD to browse to these directories, you just need to type them out. If you are unsure of what directories are in use or where the data is, I suggest downloading the free “TreeSize Free” application and run it as admin and do a scan on C:\.
- robocopy /mir retains ownership and security permissions.. so this is good.
- csc\vx.x.x\cache directory may vary.
- Performed on Win10, Win7